2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

RTI Shridhar University

I have done my graduation from Shridhar University, and I want to verify my enrollment no. but I do not have RTI Application Form so can you please give me process to get RTI Application Form of Singhania University???? and if you have then please provide me fast………
Similar Threads
Thread
Is Shridhar University
Where Is Shridhar University
Shridhar University Phd
Campus of Shridhar University
Shridhar University M.Phil
Shridhar University In Delhi
Shridhar University Syllabus BA
Review on Shridhar University
LLB from Shridhar University
Courses in Shridhar University
Shridhar University LLM
B.ED From Shridhar University
Shridhar University In Bangalore
UGC Letter of Shridhar University
Shridhar University Pali
MBA from Shridhar University
Course Fee Of Shridhar University
Shridhar University Bsc It
Is Shridhar University'
Shridhar university approved or not
27th July 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: RTI Shridhar University

Hii sir., I Wants to get the Information About the Remittance and Refund of Fees Clause Under the Right to Information Act, 2005 of the Shridhar University ?
27th July 2018, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RTI Shridhar University

Shridhar University is a full-fledged ISO 9001:2008 Certified Self financed University established by the Government of Rajasthan vides Gazette dated 3/4/2010, notified by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 vide F.No. 8-3/2010(CPP-I/PU) dated 31 May'2010.

Remittance and Refund of Fees

4.2.1 No HEI shall make it mandatory for applicants to purchase the institutional prospectus any time during the course of the program of study. Purchasing prospectus shall be the personal choice of the student and he/she has all rights to decide against it in case he/she wishes to access the information from the institutional website. As laid down in the Right to Information Act, 2005,

and reiterated in the UGC Guidelines on Students Entitlement, all HEIs shall disclose on their website and prospectus information like the status of the institution, its affiliation, accreditation rating, physical assets and amenities, course-wise sanctioned intake of students, details of faculty, membership of governing bodies and minutes of the meetings of bodies like Academic/Executive council, sources of income and the financial situation and any other information about its functioning necessary for a student to make a fully informed choice.

4.2.2 HEIs shall charge fees in advance only for the semester/year in which a student is to engage in academic activities. Collecting advance fees for the entire program of study or for more than one semester/year in which a student is enrolled is strictly prohibited as it restricts the student from exercising other options of enrolment elsewhere.

This enabling provision is in line with the UGC guidelines on Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) and Model Curricula which are geared towards promoting a students inter-institutional mobility.

4.2.3 If a student chooses to withdraw from the program of study in which he/she is enrolled, the institution concerned shall follow the following four-tier system for the refund of fees remitted by the student.

4.2.4 In case of (1) in the table above, the HEI concerned shall deduct an amount not more than 10% of the aggregate fees as processing charges from the refundable amount.

4.2.5 Fees shall be refunded by all HEIs to an eligible student within fifteen days from the date of receiving a written application from him/her in this regard.

4.3 Constitution and Functions of Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC)

4.3.1 All universities shall mandatorily constitute a Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) mandated by UGC (Grievance Redressal) Regulations 2012 to address and effectively resolve complaints, representations, and grievances related to any of the issues mentioned in this notification, among others articulated in the regulations. The GRC shall do all it takes to ensure that its departments and affiliated colleges unfailingly comply with all the instructions articulated in this notification.

4.3.2 The GRC shall follow procedures outlined in UGC (Grievance Redressal) Regulations 2012 for resolution of the students grievances in above matters.

Contact Details
Shridhar University
Address: Chirawa - Pilani Rd, Norangpura, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 298 551

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in