2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RSS International School Sector 45 Noida

RSS International School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. The school is Co-Ed school and was founded in 2004. School is providing the innovative education by expert teachers.

Classes For:
Class XI
Class XII

Facilities Offered:
Library
Computer Labs
Laboratories
Playground

For detailed information, visit;
Address
RSS International School
R.S.S. International School Sadarpur-Chhalera,Sector-45 Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh INDIA - 201303

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Sector-45++Gautam+Budh+Nagar++Uttar+Pradesh++INDIA+-+201303&hl=en&sll=28.590551,77.214661&sspn=0.31834 ,0.653687&hnear=Sector+45,+Noida,+Gautam+Buddh+Nag ar,+Uttar+Pradesh&t=m&z=15[/MAP]
10th September 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for the RSS International School. Will you please give me complete address of RSS International School located in Sector 45 Noida?
I am a student of RSS international school it situated in sec 45 son bazar near shiv mandir straight our principal name is pawan and second principal is aparna
11th February 2016, 02:50 PM
ntamerji@yahoo.co.in

Re: RSS International School Sector 45 Noida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for the RSS International School. Will you please give me complete address of RSS International School located in Sector 45 Noida?
we have been informed that there are vacancies for well educated and experienced teachers.
since we are shifting our base to Delhi and have bought property in sec 80 Noida. MRS SHIRIN AMERJEE has been a Lortto student upto hons graduation ,has taught in school like Armenian college and Don Bosco. She is currently teaching in Gokhale memorial girls' school kolkata. In case, you needmore infrmation we will be glad to send it. Regards

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in