2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd November 2017, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Secunderabad RPF Constable

As you Asking for the Information About the RPF Women Constable Job vacancy of the RRB Secunderabad Let me tell you that At Present there are No job vacancy for the RPF Women Constable in the RRB Secundrabad When there is A Job opening I may Inform you Here I am Sharing With you Some Information About the RPF Women Constable Previous year Job vacancy that is As Follow

Total No. of Vacancies: 2030 seats

Name of Post: Women Constable Posts

Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:-

A) Railway Protection Force 1827 posts
GEN (UR) 804 seats
OBC 614 seats
SC 264 seats
ST 145 seats

B) Railway Protection Special Force 203 posts
GEN (UR) 95 seats
OBC 52 seats
SC 23 seats
ST 33 seats

Educational/ Academic Qualifications: Interested contenders must have pursued their Matriculation (Xth/ 10th class pass) examination or equivalent from a Central or State Govt recognized Board/ University.

Age Limit : Age of every female aspirant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years old as on closing date of submitting registration forms.

Physical Standards: A candidate must have the following physical measurements:-
Height (cms):
157 cms for UR/OBC Quota
152 cms for SC/ST Categories
155 cms for Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories.

Selection Methodology: The most eligible candidates will be selected at last based on their overall performance and qualifying marks scored in the following selection rounds:

Written Examination (OMR based Answer Sheets)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Verification of Documents
Medical Examination
Training

For more Information you may contact to the RRB Secunderabad the contact Detials are given below

Contact Detials :
RRB Secunderabad
Address: South Lallaguda, Beside IRISET Back Gate, Mettuguda, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500017
Phone: 040 2782 1663

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in