2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

RRB Malda Jobs

Provide me information about selection procedure for various positions at RRB Malda. I want to get information about current recruitment / jobs in RRB Malda. So is there any recruitment advertisement released by RRB Malda? Give me its full contact details where I can contact and get information about jobs / Recruitment?
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB Malda The
RRB Malda Application Status
RRB Malda TA Result
RRB Malda ALP Status
RRCER Malda
RRB Malda ALP Admit Card
RRB Malda ASM Result
RRB Malda SSC Result
RRB Malda Status
RRB Malda Vacancies
RRB Malda JE Answer Key
RRB Malda.In
RRB Malda Result
RRB MALDA Grade 3
RRB Malda Traffic Apprentice
RRB Malda ALP Result
RRB Malda New Result
RRB Malda RRB Malda
Admit Card of RRB Malda
RRB Malda Recruitment
28th December 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: RRB Malda Jobs

Hi I would like to know what are the jobs available with RRB, Malda as I am situated there and would like to get employment with them?
28th December 2015, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Malda Jobs

Firstly I regret to inform you that there are no vacancies available as on 6th December 2015.

I would also like to inform you about the selection process which is followed by the RRB, Malda for various recruitments.

RRB calls for qualified applicants through “Employment News ” ( A publication of The Government of India). The employment announcement is also published on the Internet web site. The applications are scrutinized for eligibility. Eligible aspirants are called for a written test with call letters being sent one month in advance of the date of the Examination. Examinations are usually held in Malda. However, if no. of aspirants is very large, exams may be held at Asansol or other locations, as essential.

The selection procedure is based on merit and is subject to the rules and regulations issued by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Government of India which includes stipulation of jobs for certain castes/communities such as Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Other Backward Communities (OBC), etc. Ex-Servicemen are also entitled for reservation as per the rules.

Final appointments are made by respective zonal Railways / Production units.

The by and large policy guidelines for All Railway Recruitment Boards in India are laid down by Railway Recruitment Control Board, New Delhi.

So you can check the RRB, Malda’s official website for getting the latest recruitments.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in