2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RRB Engineering Exam Eligibility

Here I am giving you information about required eligibility to apply for junior and senior section engineer examination organized by The Railway recruitment board below:

Senior Section Engineers
Eligibility:
You have to passed Graduation degree in relevant stream from a well recognized university

Age Limit:
20 years to 35 years

Salary:
Selected candidates will get salary under pay band Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus GP 4600/-

Junior Engineer
You have to passed Diploma in relevant engineering stream from a well recognized university

Age Limit:
18 years to 33 years

Salary:
Selected candidates will get salary under pay band Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus GP 4600/-

Syllabus:
Syllabus topics
General Awareness
Reasoning
Arithmetic
General intelligence
General Science
Technical Ability

Part -I General Knowledge:
Important Days
Important Events
Current Affairs
Politics
Sports
Cinema
Book & Authors

Part-II General English:
Vocabulary
Comprehension
Sentence Correction
Paragraph Rearrangement

Part-III Mathematics:

HCF
LCM
Profit and Lost
Time and Distance
Interest

Part-IV General Intelligence:
Data interpretation
Age Problems
Data Insufficiency
Arrangement Problem
Serious Problems

No. of questions
General Awareness 25
Arithmetic 25
General intelligence 05
Reasoning 05
General Science 00
Technical Ability 90
Total NO Questions 150
Exam Time in minute 120
17th March 2015, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the RRB Junior Engineer Exam? Can you please provide me the RRB Junior Engineer Exam eligibility?
17th March 2015, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

The Railway Recruitment Board conducts Junior Engineer (JE) & Senior Section Engineer combined exam.

You are asking for the RRB Junior Engineer Exam eligibility. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for the RRB Junior Engineer Exam. This is as follows:

Educational Qualification:

The candidates are must be qualified in minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute

(OR)

The applicant have Degree in Engineering from any disciplines i.e, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Printing Engineering or Printing technology from a recognized University/ Institute and two years experience in printing press.

Age Limit :

The lower and upper age limit is 18-33 for Junior Engineer

Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Application Fee :
Pay Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates through online payment/ in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order

(No examination fee for belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/ Economically backward classes).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in