2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2012, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RPSC Accountant Recruitment

: You are searching for RPSC Junior Accountant post exam result so this result is declared. You can go result page by click on result page which is available on RPSC website home page. After this you should have to click on link “Result of Accountant/ Junior Accountant Exam 2011” then you will redirect to page where result is available.

For see result you have to enter roll number and have to click on Submit button.

Given image is of RPSC Junior Accountant exam result page.

11th September 2013, 07:04 PM
diwakar goyal

sir ye 2013 ke vacancies junior accountant ke aa rahe hai usme eligeblity high secondry level ke ayege ya graduction level ke pless rply me on nitinkumara356@gamil.com
18th May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the RPSC Jr. Accountant. Will you please tell me about the Recruitment details of the RPSC Jr. Accountant?
18th May 2015, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Currently, Rajasthan Public Service commission (RPSC) is not hiring for the junior accountant. Here, I am giving you details of the previous recruitment of RPSC for the junior accountant.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant needs to have graduate degree from the university established by the Law in India or equivalent and with the 3 years course in professional degree.

Applicant need to have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture

Age Criteria:

The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.

Selection procedure:

Selection of the candidate will on the basis of the written test.

Paper I
Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Dire
ctive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Court and Supreme Court and attorney General.
50 Marks
150 Questions

Paper II
Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code. Provisions required to be referred
generally in Government Office will be given importance.
50 Marks
150 Questions

Paper III
Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and conveyancing.
50 Marks
150 Questions

Paper IV
Language:-
Part – A General Hindi
25 Marks
75 Questions

Part- B General English
25 Marks
75 Questions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in