2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

RPL For MBA

What is the statement of Recognition of Prior Learning Policy for MBA at MACQUARIE university ?
1st November 2015, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RPL For MBA

As you want I am here giving you Recognition of Prior Learning Policy for MBA at MACQUARIE University.

I having Recognition of Prior Learning Policy document and from which I providing you statement of policy .

Recognition of Prior Learning Policy statement

The University will establish a transparent, equitable and evidence-based process for the assessment and determination of Prior Learning.

The University may, at its discretion, set additional requirements for the Recognition of Prior Learning, including testing, interviews and portfolio submission.

The University reserves the right to charge a service fee.

The assessment of Prior Learning for the purposes of admission and/or Credit Transfer will be evidence-based, equitable and academically defensible (TEQSA Threshold Standards).

The precise nature of the evidence-based assessment may vary from discipline to discipline and assessments will be made on the merit of each individual case.

RPL is used for

Entry or admission into a MGSM program of study.

Credit towards unit (s) of study within a MGSM program, or

A unit substitution, in which case the unit for which RPL is granted is replaced with a MGSM elective.

Here is the attachment.

Address:
Macquarie University
Sydney NSW 2109
Australia
Attached Files
File Type: zip RPL Policy.zip (15.2 KB, 27 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in