2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

RPET Org

I want to apply for the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) so please tell me can I apply online for this exam, give me there complete information? Provide me the link of the official website of Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test from where I can apply online?
Similar Threads
Thread
RPET ST Cut Off
RPET Course
RPET College List with Rpet Code
RPET Hindi
RPET Update
RPET Login
Rpet pet
RPET Cut Off
RPET ST Cut Off
What Does RPET Mean
About RPET
RPET Best Colleges
RPET Architecture
RPET From
Rpet pen
VIT Jaipur RPET Cut Off RPET Jaipur College List
RPET Cut Off for OBC
Buy RPET
RTU ac in RPET
RPET cut off
23rd February 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: RPET Org

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) 2020? Also tell me about the its Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020?
23rd February 2020, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RPET Org

Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) is the state-level entrance examination being conducted for admission to first year of B. Tech. and B.E. in various government-aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed private universities).

Online applications for RPET are invited by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants. This exam now replaced by REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process).

REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Age limit

There is no limit for the admission process.

Qualifying Exam
JEE Main or Class 12 or Diploma

Marks in Qualifying Exam and Compulsory Subjects
One should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and obtained at least 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.

OR

One has passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology exam from Institutions and Boards, recognized by Central or State Government / Universities with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates)

Medical Fitness
One must meet the standards for the medical fitness such as height, weight, and hearing.
One will also have to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate.

REAP Merit List 2020
The merit list of REAP 2020 will be prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2020 (Paper 1) rank, followed by Class-12th marks/percentile and then followed by Diploma marks/percentage.

REAP 2020: Priority of Admission

Basis Priority
JEE Main 2020 (Paper 1) rank 1st
Class 12 Science Marks/Percentile 2nd
Marks/ Percentage in Diploma in Engineering
& Technology approved by state government and AICTE 3rd

REAP Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020

The authorities will conduct three main rounds of counselling and a special round for REAP 2020.
The process of REAP counselling 2020 will be conducted separately for Rajasthan candidates and Outside Rajasthan candidates.
It must be noted that 15% seats of total intake will be reserved for Outside Rajasthan Candidates.

In the first round, the seat allotment will be done for candidates outside Rajasthan on the basis of merit list. In this round Ex Serviceman, PwD and Kashmiri Migrants category will be allotted seats by manual counselling at REAP-2020 office.

The 2nd round of REAP counselling 2020 will be conducted for Rajasthan domicile candidates.

The 3rd round of counselling, upward seat allotment is done for the candidates of Rajasthan domicile who have exhausted their choices or have opted for seat up-gradation in 2nd round.

Special Round will be held at institute level against the vacant seats after previous rounds of counselling. The fee for special round will be Rs.700/- and one will have to apply afresh at respective college/ institute where one wants to seek admission against vacant seats.

It should be noted that one will have to report the allotted institute for payment of fee and document verification.

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in