2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RPET Form Post Address

As your brother wants to do the Engineering entrance test let me tell you that the RPET entrance test is replaced by the IIT JEE Main Examination that is consider the Common Entrance Exam for Engineering Admission

here I am giving you the details of the IIT JEE Main Examination

JEE Main or the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is being conducted by CBSE. will be held in the month of April in online and offline modes. Candidates who wish to get admission in engineering (BE / B.Tech) courses will have to appear in the Paper 1 and those who want to go for architecture (B.Arch / B.Planning) must appear in the Paper 2.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age limit – The date of birth of candidate must be on or after October 1, 1991. For SC, ST, PwD candidates the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. DOB as given in the Secondary Education Board / University certificate is considered.
Year of appearing in qualifying examination – Candidate must have appeared in QE in at least five subjects in 2014 or 2015 or will be appearing in 2016.
Number of attempts – Number of attempts in JEE Main is 3.

Important dates :

Event Date
Last date to apply January 11, 2016
Download JEE Main admit card March 2016 second week
JEE Main 2016 Offline Exam (pen and paper based) April 3, 2016
JEE Main 2016 Online Exam (computer based) April 9, and 10, 2016
Display of answer keys and OMR 18 – 22 April 2016
Declaration of JEE Main 2016 score 27 April 2016
JEE Main 2016 All India Rank (AIR) 30 June 2016

Application Form :

the application form for the IIT JEE main Examination is not available at present the last date to apply for the IIT JEE main Examination is passed away

for more details about the IIT JEE Main Examination you may get from the official site of the IIT JEE Main

here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

IIT JEE Main

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in