2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

RMIT Project Space

What do you mean by Project Space of RMIT School of Art Galleries and Projects? I am looking to get full details about this, but I didn’t find this detail any where. So please tell me about the Project Space of RMIT School of Art Galleries and Projects. Give me contact address of RMIT where I can get all details.
Similar Threads
Thread
Rmit MBA
Rmit bp083
Department of Space Government of India Indian Institute of Space Science and Technol
Smu rmit
RMIT VN Jobs
Rmit bbm
Rmit mba
RMIT Executive MBA
RMIT MBA Ranking
MBA RMIT Hanoi
IT Electives RMIT
Mba rmit
RMIT MBA Executive
RMIT Gym Fees
Pr rmit
RMIT MBA Application
RMIT My Timetable
Rmit mba
Mim rmit MBA
Rmit idm
25th June 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: RMIT Project Space

I want to get the information about the Project Space Spare Room in RMIT University so will you provide me?
25th June 2018, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RMIT Project Space

Project Space Spare Room housed in RMIT University's Building 94, we run a dynamic program of exhibitions and events from February to December.

Project Space is a gallery that links prominent exemplars of practice-based research with Melbournes creative communities through a dynamic program of contemporary art projects.

SPARE ROOM is a gallery space adjacent to PROJECT SPACE in RMIT's Building 94.

Both of these gallery programs are aligned such that exhibitions launch and run together and are often conceptually linked.

SPARE ROOM acts as a small space for large ideas it is a keyhole into a rich variety of potential conversations, from blue skies to deep dives.

RMIT Bld 94 Lv 2 Rm 1, 23-27 Cardigan Street, Carlton, VIC, 3053

Opening Hours (during exhibition periods):

Monday & Tuesday by appointment only, Wednesday to Friday 10am - 5pm (Thursday open late until 8pm), Saturday 12 - 4pm

Contact-

RMIT University, Melbourne City Campus
124 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
+61 3 9925 2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in