2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2016, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RGUKT IIIT Online Application

Buddy I would like to tell you that Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies not yet issued the IIIT course application form here I will get the details so that you can check it.

This IIIT course is a six-year integrated course and it is called as IIIT offer by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies to students.

Here I’m telling you process to get the form easily when ever issued by them

GO to the official site of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies which looks like this

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies

Site page will open at middle right hand side page
You can see section of news
There you can get the information easily

Eligibility
Educational qualification for this admission is completing 10th class in the first attempt. Age limit should not exceed 18 years.

The application fee is Rs 150 for OC and BC candidates and Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates.

Total course is for 6 years, in that first two years are counted as PUC it is like intermediate, students can opt the groups like MPC and BiPC, from 3rd year onwards they will calculate as Btech, in that year they can choose their group like civil, mechanical, electrical computers, material and metallurgical, etc.

Fees

Please visit any AP online center to fill your application form (AP & TS Students with Rs.20/- extra charges for AP Online)

Address:-
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Room No : 322, Nilagiri Bulding
IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli
Telangana, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in