2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

RGUHS PGET Dates

Hello I want to apply for the PG Entrance Test of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka so please tell me when the application forms of this exam available, give me there important dates of it? Also tell me the eligibility required to apply for this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rguhs noc
RGUHS PGET Previous Question Papers
DSRRAU PGET-14 DSRRAU PGET Result
RGUHS PGET Medical
Logisys NET RGUHS PGET
RGUHS Hall Ticket PGET
Vc rguhs
RGUHS Ayurveda PGET
RGUHS MDS Exam Dates.
RGUHS PGET Fee Structure
COMEDK PGET Important dates
COMEDK PGET Counseling Dates
RGUHS PGET Brochure
RGUHS AC PGET Main
PGET Download Download Hall Ticket Of PGET-CET
Rguhs pget
RGUHS PGET Key Answers
RGUHS PGET Counselling Date
RGUHS PGET application form
RGUHS In Com
9th January 2020, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: RGUHS PGET Dates

Can you tell me important dates for PGET 2019 for admission in Master of Public Health (MPH) Program in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS)?
9th January 2020, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RGUHS PGET Dates

The mission of the Master of Public Health (MPH) program offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS) is to provide leadership and expertise in the fields of public health and epidemiology, health education, developing, health promotion, research and service and endorses the perspective on health promotion as defined by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

RGUHS PGET 2019 Admission Notice and Important Dates

Master of Public Health (MPH) Program Eligibility

One should have a degree in MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BHMS or BUMS or BNYS or B.Sc Nursing or BPT or B.Pharm or B.Sc in Allied Health Sciences with minimum 50% marks from a university established under law considered equivalent thereto by RGUHS.

For international candidates the following rules shall be applicable

1. Wherever reciprocal agreements/mutual recognition of foreign educational degrees is there between Foreign Universities and respective departments of Government of India or University Grant Commission or RGUHS, eligibility can be directly applied to RGUHS.

2. The recognition of degrees in the field of health sciences are looked after by the following agencies.
i. National Medical Commission (Medical Council of India)
ii. Dental Council of India
iii. Pharmacy Council of India
iv. National Commission for Homeopathy (Central Council for Homeopathy)
v. Central council for Indian Medicine
vi. Indian Nursing Council
In such cases the above mentioned apex bodies list of recognized Universities by these apex bodies is final where ever applicable. For courses where apex body is not available, then the degree should be recognized by UGC.

3. SAARC country students are exempted from obtaining the equivalence wherever the University/Board /apex body is recognized by the government of respective country.

4. in all other cases apart from the mentioned above similarity need to ascertain by applying to Association of Indian Universities.

5. Eligibility certificate from RGUHS. One shall not be admitted to the course unless one has obtained and produced eligibility certificate issued by RGUHS.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in