2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd January 2013, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RGUHS PGET application form

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences RGUHS PGET 2013 application form is available online on to the official website of the University.
The candidates are required to fill all the information correctly and press submit button. After that an application number will be generated for further process. Take the print out of the application form and paste the recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
The completed application form along with all the required documents should be submitted on or before 24th January, 2013 to:

RGUHS,
4th ‘T’ Block,
Jayanagar, Bangalore-560041
15th March 2013, 04:42 PM
rajan hostel

RGUHS PGET Application Form

I want to see my RGUHS PGET Application form status so how can I see it?
16th March 2013, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RGUHS PGET Application Form

You want to see Application form status of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science PGET exam so for this first you have to go to official website of rguhspget2013.com. after this on its homepage there is “Check Application Status” link is given on top most of homepage on which you have to click and then result page will open where you have to enter Application Number, Date of Birth and then have to click on Check Application Status button and then you can see application status.

Following snapshot is of RGUHS PGET Application Form Status webpage.

Address:

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Jayanagar, 4th T Block Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 041
080 2696 1933 ‎

Image:

Map:

[MAP] http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Rajiv+Gandhi+University+of+Health+and+Scien ce&hl=en&gl=in&hq=Rajiv+Gandhi+University+of+Healt h+and+Science&t=m&z=16 [/MAP]

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in