2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2013, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RGTU Exam Form Online

It was established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998.

As you are asking about online form but sorry currently there is no online form found on official website of university so i suggest you to fill form after downloading form from here then you can manually submit the form in university campus.

Address:
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki vishwavidyalaya
(Polytechnic Division)
A4-Office Complex, Gautam Nagar, Near Chetak Bridge, Bhopal Pin-462023
E-Mail:rgpvpoly@rediffmail.com

Here I am giving PDF for the Proforma For Enrollment Form. Online Exam form is Not Available Yet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RGTU Application For Duplicate Diploma.pdf (18.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf RGTU Exam Form Proforma.pdf (519.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf RGTU Exam Form.pdf (1.20 MB, 90 views)
23rd March 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Exam Form? Can you please tell me from where I can download its Exam Form?
23rd March 2015, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Exam Form. Here I am providing you the process for download the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Exam Form. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the Download Forms option at the bottom of the page. You should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find Examination Application Form link you should need to click on that you will find the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Exam Form. This is looks like as follows:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in