2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2016, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: RGPV Previous Question Papers

As you asking for the question paper of the Mathematics II BE I Sem of the RGPV University Sorry I may Not Found the question paper Here I am giving you the syllabus of the Mathematics II BE I Sem of the RGPV University the syllabus is as follow :

Mathematics II
Unit I

Matrices & Linear Systems: Rank of a Matrix (By reducing it to Elementary Transformation, Echelon & Normal Forms), Solution of Simultaneous equations by Elementary Transformation Methods, Consistency & Inconsistency of Equations, Eigen Values & Eigen Vectors, Cayley- Hamilton Theorem..

Unit II
Ordinary Differential Equations-I: First-order differential equations (Separable, Exact, Homogeneous, Linear), Linear differential Equations with constant coefficients.

Unit III
Ordinary Differential Equations-II: Homogeneous linear differential equations, Simultaneous linear differential equations. Second-Order Linear Differential Equations with Variable Coefficients: Solution by
Method of Undetermined Coefficients, ByS Known Integral, Removal of First Derivative, Change of Independent Variable and Variation of Parameters.

Unit IV
Partial Differential Equations-I: Definition, Formu
lation, Solution of PDE ( By Direct Integration Method & Lagranges Method), Non-Linear Partial Differential Equation of First order {Standard I, II, III & IV),
Charpit’s General Method of Solution Partial Differential equations.

Unit V
Partial Differential Equations-II: Partial Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients (Second and Higher Orders Homogeneous and Non- Homogeneous equations), Partial differential Equations Reducible to equations with constant coefficients, The Method of Separation of Variables.

For More details you may contact to the RGPV University the contact details are given below :

Contact details :

Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh -462036
Phone No. : 0755 - 2734913
3rd December 2023, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: RGPV Previous Question Papers

I am in 7th sem and I want last 5 year previous question paper .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in