2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th September 2019, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Results Of UDC Exam In Pondicherry

Hi Buddy here I am looking for Puducherry UDC Exam Result 2015 info so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it , if you know then would you give me same ?
14th September 2019, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Results Of UDC Exam In Pondicherry

As you want here I am sharing with you Puducherry UDC Exam Result 2015 on your demand :

Puducherry UDC Exam Result 2015
dpar.puducherry.gov.in/EXAM/RECRUITMENT/CertificateVerfnUDC2015New.pdf

Pondicherry Clerk Exam Syllabus

General Mathematics:

The cases in this topic are Arithmetic and Numeric ability, time and diatance, ratio & proportions, averages, percentages, profit & loss ect topics are covered under this subject

General English:

Comprehension & writing ability, error correction, vocabulary, spellings, grammar, antonyms, synonyms etc

General Science:

The cases under general science are Atmosphere and climate, Earth Characteristics, Ecology, Geological processes, Natural Hazards, plants and animals etc

Indian History and Geography:

Candidates should gain the knowledge about the Geographical conditions of India and International and history of India with several famous kings and their implementation and famous milestones in Indian history

Indian Economics:

Condition of India Economy from past ten years and present year, changes in Indian economic system and Long term stocks in India with percentages are comes under this topic

Constitution of India:

Indian Polity, Indian Acts, Indian Constitution, Indian government Acts, Fundamental Duties, Important article, Important Court cases etc

General Knowledge and Current Affairs

Current leading issues in India and International Affairs engage with India, general knowledge questions about sports, Indian owned medals and about famous leaders etc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in