2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

29th July 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive

I have given the exam of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive and now I am waiting for the results so can you please give me the results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive?
Similar Threads
Thread
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam Date
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam Previous year quest
Assistant central intelligence officer grade II exam question paper
Exam for Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Executive Grade II officers exam interview que
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Eligibility
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive paper
Last year papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam g
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II Result
Intelligence Bureau (India) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer last year papers
Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II syllabus
Last year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executiv
Syllabus of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive examination
Reference books for the exam of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II exam paper
Syllabus or exam pattern of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam
Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II of I
Last year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade Ii/Technical Examina
29th July 2014, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive

As you want to get the results of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/ Executive so here it is for you:

Firstly go to the official website of Ministry Of Home Affairs which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Vacancies”

Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Final Result of ACIO-II/Exe examination - 2013(32.09 KB)”and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you:

Contact Details:
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block,
Central Secretariat,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110001 ‎
011 2309 2011
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Ministry+Of+Home+Affairs&hl=en&ll=28.615136 ,77.212601&spn=0.011472,0.021136&sll=21.125498,81. 914063&sspn=24.79385,43.286133&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in