2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st July 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Result Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga

Can you provide me the process to check the result for LLB Part I Examination from the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga?
1st July 2020, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga

The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is a public university established in 1972. It imparts education in fields such as humanities, social science, life science, commerce, and medicine, with both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. More than 400 faculties are engaged in teaching and research.

It aspires to be an energetic and responsive University offering educational opportunities for learner community especially to the lower socio-economic strata of the society seeking quality undergraduate, post graduate, research and continuing personal or professional enrichment in higher education and selected professions that will lead to formation of scholarly community serving India by advancing, sharing and applying knowledge and by facilitating the development of thoughtful, creative, adaptable, contributing human citizens.

The process to check the result for LLB Part I Examination from the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga is as follows:

Visit the official website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga

Click to Results on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Results

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga
Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar 846004
Phone: 099340 61719

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in