2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Result of Burdwan university part 1

Hello sir, my brother is looking for his part 1 result from University of Burdwan. Is there any one can provide me University of Burdwan part 1 result?
26th May 2018, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result of Burdwan university part 1

The University of Burdwan is a public university located in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. It was established by the West Bengal government as a teaching and affiliating university on 15 June 1960.

The university offers more than 30 Undergraduate and 66 Postgraduate courses. There are 227 Esteemed Faculties and 189 affiliated colleges.

It conducts various examinations for the undergraduate and graduate courses every year.

Burdwan University successfully conducted the Burdwan annual and semester Part I examination for BA Degree 3rd Year Honors/ general.

Enter detail for get University of Burdwan part 1 result:

University of Burdwan results announced:
As on May 2018:

Under-Graduate Examination Result
Review Results of B.Sc. Part-I (Honours) Examination, 2017
Review Results of B.Sc. Part-I (General) Examination, 2017

Post-Graduate(Arts) Examination Result
Provisional Results of M.A. in Bengali Semester-III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results after Post Publication Review of M.A. Semester-IV (Final) Examination, 2017 in Bengali
Provisional Results of M.Phil Semester - I Examination, 2017 in POLITICAL SCIENCE
Provisional Results of M.A. in URDU, Semester - III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.A. in HISTORY, Semester - III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of Master of Library and Information Science, Semester - I Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.Phil. Semester-I Examination, 2017 in Commerce
Provisional Results of M.A. in Philosophy Semester-III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.A. in Sanskrit Semester-III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.A. in Political Science Semester-III Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.Com. Semester-III Examination, 2017 under CBCS

Post-Graduate(Science) Examination Result
Provisional Results after Post Publication Review of M.Sc. in Biotechnology Semester-II Examination, 2017
Provisional Results of M.Sc. in Zoology Semester-III Examination, 2017
Provisional Results of M.Sc. in Microbiology, Semester - I Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, Semester - I Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.Ed. Semester-II Examination, 2017 under CBCS
Provisional Results of M.Phil. Semester-I Examination, 2017 in Physics

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in