2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th January 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Result Of AMUPMDC

Hii sir, I wants to get the Result of the ASSOCET 2016 Examination Will you Please provide me the Procedure to get the Result ?
Similar Threads
Thread
AMUPMDC Last Year Cut Off
Amupmdc cet
AMUPMDC PMT Result
Fee of AMUPMDC
AMUPMDC PG Entrance
Amupmdc
AMUPMDC Fee Structure-15
AMUPMDC PG Notification
AMUPMDC PG CET Result
AMUPMDC Seats
AMUPMDC Entrance
AMUPMDC No Of Seats
AMUPMDC New Colleges
AMUPMDC Nashik
Date of AMUPMDC result
Eligibility for AMUPMDC
AMUPMDC PG Seats
Best college in AMUPMDC
Amupmdc org
amupmdc result website
16th January 2017, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Result Of AMUPMDC

ASSO CET 2016 is a National level medical entrance exam. It is conducted for admissions in private colleges in Maharashtra state by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC).

As you Asking for the Result of the ASSOCET Examination Let me tell you that At present the Result of the ASSOCET Examination is not Available on the Official Site

Here I am giving you procedure by Which you may get the Result of the ASSOCET Examination When the Result id Available

GO to the official Site of the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Menu of Announcement click on It After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Result of the ASSOCET Exam

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in