2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Reservations in NIT Jalandhar

I would like to know about the reservation policy of the Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar. is there any one who can help me by giving the details of reservation policy of the Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar? give me the contact details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
ICE NIT Jalandhar
Jalandhar LPU
CCSU Central Reservations
TCS in NIT Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar Or PEC
NIT Jalandhar JRF
SBP NIT Jalandhar
Oregon State University MU Reservations
Nit jalandhar MBA
Phd NIT Jalandhar
MBA ptu jalandhar
Jalandhar City Railway Station to Nit Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar
REC NIT Jalandhar
MSC in Nit Jalandhar
Cut off for NIT Jalandhar
MBA PTU Jalandhar
Reservations in JTO Exam
AIIMS Seats and Reservations
NIT Jalandhar Phd
5th July 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Reservations in NIT Jalandhar

I want to know the Reservation seats in PhD program in Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar so can you tell me?
5th July 2018, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Reservations in NIT Jalandhar

Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar invites application form for admission to full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programs in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management for the academic year 2018-19

NIT Jalandhar PhD Admission 2018

PhD programs-

Biotechnology; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Instrumentation and Control Engineering; Industrial & Production Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Textile Technology; Humanities & Management; Physics; Chemistry and Mathematics

Reservation-

The reservation rules will be followed as per Govt. of India guidelines prevailing at the time of admission, at the Institute level (i.e. 50.5% for General 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST category)

The reservation shall be observed at Institute level and not at individual department level

PhD Eligibility Criteria

For PhD in Engineering Program:

Masters degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant area of research along with bachelors degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination

For Ph.D. in Science Program:-

Masters degree in appropriate branch of Science with a first class or minimum 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10-point scale) in the qualifying examination

For PhD in Humanities & Management Program:

Masters degree in Management/related areas of Management (Commerce, Public Administration, Engineering Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Economics, Business Economics, Sociology etc) with 60% Marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10-point scale) in the qualifying exam in Management and 55% marks in Humanities or Social Sciences (or a CGPA of 6.0 on 10-point scale)

Contact-

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab
Grand Trunk Road, Bye pass, Jalandhar, Punjab 144011
0181 269 0301

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in