2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th September 2015, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Registration for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Ba

The last date to apply online for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank was 12-02-2015.

So now you can not apply, but for your idea about to apply =, here I am giving procedure:

Go to the official website of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
Click on CAREERS option given at bottom of page
Click on apply online for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A when will notification publish in future
Fill all the details & Submit the form

Allahabad Gramin Bank Recruitment of Officer Scale-I

18th December 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: Registration for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Ba

Hello sir I want to do Registration for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank so please provide me process for this registration.
18th December 2015, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank recruits the candidates for Officer Scale-I vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS can apply for this job.

Registration for Officer Scale-I-Group

First of all visit the official website of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank. There will you find career options on the top middle of home page so click on it.

A new page will open which shows you all current vacancies at this bank and there is all registration so you can check it.

At this time the registration link for this vacancy is not activated.

Eligibility

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on the performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.

IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS should have obtained the following marks…

1. Officer Scale-I

SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD-70 & above

OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD-80 & above
8th April 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Registration for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank

Hello sir I want to apply for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank so can you tell me how to apply please provide me the applying process??
8th April 2016, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Registration for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin B

As you want to apply for Recruitment of Officer Scale-I-Group A In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank

So here is the applying process:

Firstly go to the official website of Allahabad UP Gramin
Bank

Which will look like this image given below

then Click on Careers in bottom of the home page

then Click on advertisement and read

then Click on apply online

then Fill the application form carefully and submit

Download and take a print it out for further reference

Contact detail-

HEAD OFFICE:

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank