Go Back   2020 2021 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Old 10th September 2012, 04:28 PM

Default Reg - How to get the marksheets, Provisional, Degree Certificate

I have Completed my MCA by June 2012. what are all procedures to get the all marksheets, Provisional Certificate and Degree Certificate? When is the Convocation for the students who completed by June 2012 and when it will be intimated ? whether we need to apply for it ?

Please let me know what should i do get my certificates

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Similar Threads
Thread
RGUHS Provisional Degree Certificate Application Form
CCS University Provisional Certificate
Provisional Degree Certificate CSVTU
BPUT provisional certificate
Provisional Degree Certificate Kurukshetra University
Provisional certificate
Provisional Degree Certificate EIILM University
Provisional Degree Certificate PTU
Provisional Certificate MDU
VNSGU Provisional Degree Certificate
VTU Provisional Degree Certificate
Provisional Certificate of Shobhit University
Provisional Degree Certificate Bangalore University
Application for Provisional Degree Certificate VTU
Provisional Degree Certificate Kuvempu University
Provisional Certificate IGNOU
Provisional Certificate
Provisional Certificate CSVTU
Gujarat University Provisional Degree Certificate
Provisional Degree Certificate Jiwaji University
Old 28th May 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reg - How to get the marksheets, Provisional, Degree Certificate

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Application form for the Duplicate Degree Certificate of the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak ?
Old 28th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Reg - How to get the marksheets, Provisional, Degree Certificate

Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC

As you Asking for the Application form for the Duplicate Degree Certificate of the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak the Application Form May Have Following Fields

Name of the Applicant i) in Hindi............................................. .....................................
ii) in English (capital letters).......................................... ..............

2. Man/Woman............................................. .................................................. ..............................

3. Fathers Name i) in Hindi............................................. .................................................. ....
ii) in English (capital letters).......................................... .......................

3. a) Mothers Name i) in Hindi............................................. ................................................
ii) in English (capital letters).......................................... .........................

4. Regn. No................................................ .................................................. ...................................

5. Nature of Certificate required.......................................... .................................................. .......
i.e. Duplicate/Detailed Marks Card or Provisional Certificate etc.

6. Reasons for Applying.......................................... .................................................. .....................

7. Name of the College/University Teaching Department........................................ .....................
(if appeared as a regular candidate)

8. Distt. of Examination from where you appeared.......................................... ...........................

9. Name of Examination...

Application form for the Duplicate Degree Certificate of the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak

For more Information you may Contact to the Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in