2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2014, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Reference books for Reserve Bank of India exam for the post of Assistant Manager

Will you please share with me the list of some of the best reference books for Reserve Bank of India exam for the post of Assistant Manager?
Similar Threads
Thread
Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Exam Question Papers
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Assistant Exam Pattern
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Syllabus
Post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India Written Exam Result
Online Application For The Post Of Assistant In Reserve Bank Of India
Recruitment For The Post Of Assistant In Reserve Bank Of India Written Exam Call Lett
Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Recruitment Exam 1st Edition
State Bank of India clerk post exam reference books
Arihant's Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam Book
Kind of Questions that will be asked in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam
Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Exam Question Papers
State Bank of India clerk exam post reference books
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Hall Ticket Download
RBI Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Recruitment Exam With Solved Papers
Recruitment for the Post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India Written Exam
Reserve bank of India assistant written exam result
State bank of India Assistant Manager Exam
Reserve Bank of India Assistant post previous year question papers
Reserve Bank of India Assistant exam syllabus
Reserve Bank of India Assistant post previous year question papers in PDF format
3rd September 2014, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Reference books for Reserve Bank of India exam for the post of Assistant Manager

As you want to get the list of some of the best reference books for Reserve Bank of India exam for the post of Assistant Manager so here it is for you:

Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam with Solved Papers (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade 'B' Direct Recruitment Exam 2014 (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

RBI Grade - B Officer's Online Exam Phase - 1 Objective Type Practice Work Book (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan (2014)

RBI - Assistant Online Exam Practice Work Book - Including Model Solved Papers Of 21.07.2013 & 29.04.2012 (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan (2014)

RBI Assistants Exam Guide (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide (English) (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

Rbi Grade B Officer Exam (Paperback) by Priynka Prakashan (2013)

RBI Grade - B Officer's Exam Phase - 2 Descriptive Type Test Practice Work Book (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan (2014)

RBI Officer Grade B Exam Guide Phase 1 : Special Focus on Economy (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts

RBI Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Exam Practice Work Book (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan

RBI Recruitment Examination 2013 Grade 'B' Phase - I (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by GKP

Reserve Bank of India Assistants Recruitment Exam Guide (English) (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

RBI Officers Recruitment 2014 - Grade 'B' (Phase - 1) : Solved Papers 2011 & 2013 (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by GKP

Reserve Bank of India - Recruitment of Officers Grade 'B' : Sure Success Package (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by J. K. Chopra

Bharatiya Reserve Bank Officers : Grade B Pariksha (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade 'B' Sidhi Bharti Pariksha 2014 4th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

Reserve Bank of India - Officer Grade 'B' : Direct Recruitment Exam (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

Reserve Bank of India - Officer Grade 'B' : Sidhi Bharti Pariksha 1st Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts

Reserve Bank Of India Grade 'B' Examination (English) 1st Edition (Paperback) by Jain

RBI Grade B Officers Exam Phase 2 Descriptive Type Test Practice Work Book (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan

RBI GRADE - B OFFICERS' EXAM PHASE - I Objective Type PRACTICE WORK BOOK (Paperback) by Kiran

RBI Grade 'B' Exam Practice Work Book (Paperback) by Kiran Book

Reserve Bank of India Assistants Recruitment Exam Guide (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

RBI Grade - B Officer Pariksha Phase - I Objective Type Solved Papers And Practice Work Book (Paperback, Hindi)

RBI Assistant Entrance Examination 2013 : 12 Practice Test Papers Solved with Previous Year Question (Paperback) by Diamond Books

Screen Shot

30th December 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Reference books for Reserve Bank of India exam for the post of Assistant Manager

Hii Guys , I have Applied for appear in Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager Post
Exam , for my Exam Preparation Here Will ypu please Suggested for Good Books and Also provide me Exam paper ?
30th December 2015, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Friend For your Preparation Here I am Sharing some Good Books Images and
previous year Exam paper :

Exam Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam Paperback – 27 Jun 2015
by Arihant Experts (Author)

Reserve Bank of India Grade 'B' Examination Paperback – 2010
by Dr. Lal (Author), Jain (Author)

15 Practice Sets - Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam Paperback – 27 Jun 2015

Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam Paperback – 30 Jul 2014

For Precious year Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager Post Exam paper Here I am uploading pdf file you can download free of Cost :

Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager Post Exam paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in