2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Red Wine Is The Best

hii sir, I I wants to organize a office party in which I wants to serve a Red wine will you please tell me which Red wine brand is best for the party ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA food and wine
Wine MBA
Ssu wine MBA
WINE MBA Programs
ALMA MBA Food and Wine
Bordeaux Wine MBA
MBA Wine
Shiraz Red Wine Price
Red Wine India Price
Red Wine Brands List
Red Wine Price List
Expensive Red Wine Brands
Wine Companies List
MBA Wine Marketing
Expensive Red Wine Names
MBA Wine and Spirits
Wine MBA BEM BORDEAUX
Wine MBA
MBA Wine UK
SSU MBA Wine
3rd March 2016, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Which Red Wine Is The Best

As you asking for the best brands of the red wine here I am giving you the names of some brands of the red wine as per my knowledge is good brands of the Red wine

yrah (or Shiraz)
(Sah-ra or Shi-raz) Syrah and shiraz are two names for the same variety. Europe vintners only use the name syrah.
Food pairings: meat (steak, beef, wild game, stews, etc.)
Districts: syrah excels in California, in Australia, and in France’s Rhone Valley.

Merlot

Districts: a key player in the Bordeaux blend, merlot is now also grown in Italy, Romania, California, Washington State, Chile, Australia, etc. It is the fourth wine grape variety in terms of coverage worldwide (after sultanine blanche, airen blanc, and grenache noir).

Typical taste in varietal wine: typical scents include blackcherry, plums and herbal flavors. The texture is round but a middle palate gap is common. The Merlot type of wine is less tannic (rough) than Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cabernet sauvignon

Food pairings: best with simply prepared red meat.
Districts: cabernet sauvignon is planted wherever red wine grapes grow except in the Northern fringes such as Germany. It is part of the great red Médoc wines of France, and among the finest reds in Australia, California and Chile.
Typical taste in varietal wine: full-bodied, but firm and gripping when young.

Mal-bek
Food pairings: all types of meat-based meals, foie gras. Argentine Malbec suits Mexican, Cajun, and Indian dishes, if you insist on having wine with such meals.

Districts: malbec has its origins in the French Bordeaux region. It is grown as côt in the Loire Valley and auxerrois in Cahors

Typical taste in varietal wine: malbec’s characteristics vary greatly depending on where it is grown and how it is transformed. Generally it produces an easy-drinking style, well colored wine that tastes of plums, berries, and spice.

Pinot noir

Food pairings: excellent with grilled salmon, chicken, lamb and Japanese dishes (notably sushi rolls).

Districts: makes the great reds of Burgundy (from Bourgogne, France), and good wines from Austria, California, Oregon, and New Zealand.

Typical taste in varietal wine: very unlike Cabernet Sauvignon. The aromatics are very fruity (cherry, strawberry, plum), often with notes of tea-leaf, damp earth, or worn leather.

Zinfandel
(Zin-fan-dell) Perhaps the world’s most versatile wine grape, making everything from blush wine (White Zinfandel), to rich, heavy reds.

Food pairings: very much depends on the freshness/heaviness of the wine; tomato-sauce pasta, pizza, and grilled and barbecued meats.

Districts: mainly found in California, zinfandel originates from Italy (where it is called primitivo).

Typical taste in varietals wine: often a zesty flavor with berry and pepper.

Barbera vine

Food pairings: barbera wines are versatile: they match many dishes, including tomato sauces.

Districts: another classic red of Italian origin. Widespread in California.

Typical taste in varietal wine: juicy black cherry and plum fruit, a silky texture and excellent acidity. You may wish to read tasting notes of Barberas at La Spinetta.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in