2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment in SBI as PO

As you want I am here telling you about the eligibility criteria for appear in recruitment process of SBI bank to get job there on PO post.

Eligibility Criteria :

Education Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Age Limit :
minimum 21 Years
Maximum 30 Years.

Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates:

SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

Application fee :

For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.100 /-
For General and Others : Rs.600 /-

Career as PO in SBI :
Selected candidates will be given intensive training for a period of two years.

At the end of these probation period/intensive training,the candidates will be allowed for screening process.

In these screening process, the candidates who meets predetermined standard level will be confirmed and promoted to the next level grade officer.
3rd December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the SBI Recruitent for the PO posts please give me the details ?
3rd December 2015, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the SBI bank PO Recruitement here I am giving you the process through which you may get the details of the SBI PO recruitment ,
Go to the official site of the SBI bank

SBI bank

Where at the bottom you may see the link of the Career with us at the quick link section click on that link

After clicking you may reach on to the page of the Career section where you may see the links of the Advertisement for the PO posts .

For your help here I am giving you the snapshot of that page .

SBI bank Career page

the detail information about the Advertisenet of the Recruitent of the PO post of the SBI bank in the below Attachements .

Advertisenet of the Recruitent of the PO post of the SBI bank

Last edited by pawan; 3rd December 2015 at 01:09 PM.
1st March 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to apply PO Post Job in State Bank of India , For Will you please tell me is State Bank of India Publish latest State Bank of India for PO Post ?
1st March 2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

State Bank of India in India Invites Online Application for The Post of Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancies.

The Detailed SBI Recruitment 2016 Notification Advertisement will be Available in the official Website of SBI Under “Careers with Us” Section.

Other Details on this SBI Notification 2016 Regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, how to apply is Mentioned here.

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates Must have Graduation Degree in any Discipline from the Recognized University as such by the Central Government.

Age Limit :

Candidates Should have Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years .

Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.

SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

Application Fee :

For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.100 /-
For General and Others : Rs.600 /-

Fee Pay can be paid through Online or Offline Mode.

Selection Process :

Applicants will Selected on the Basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in