2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment In Fakir Mohan University

Hello sir I am interested in teaching and I deadly want to join the Fakir Mohan University. Can you please tell me about the recruitment at this University for the teaching staff. Also provide me the process to get the current notification of latest recruitment of Fakir Mohan University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Fakir Mohan University Phd
LLB from Fakir Mohan University
PHD at Fakir Mohan University
Fakir Mohan University PG Admission
About Fakir Mohan University
Fakir Mohan University PG Admission-14
Fakir Mohan University LLB Result
3 result of fakir Mohan University
Fakir Mohan university LLM course
Fakir Mohan University.com
Fakir Mohan University LLB Course Fees
Fakir Mohan University Results.Nic.In
Fakir Mohan University Admission
VC Fakir Mohan University
Fakir Mohan University Faculty Recruitment
Fakir Mohan University DDCE
Orissa Fakir Mohan University
M.Tech in Fakir Mohan University
NSS Fakir Mohan University
Fakir Mohan University Images
4th September 2018, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment In Fakir Mohan University

I want to get the details of latest recruitment of Fakir Mohan University so will you please provide me?
4th September 2018, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Recruitment In Fakir Mohan University

Fakir Mohan University invites application for the recruitment for position of Assistant Professor etc.

Job Role Assistant Professor

Total Vacancy 30 Posts

Departments:

History & Archaeologv, Commerce, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany , Zoology, Geography, Education, Geology, Journalism & Mass Communication

Eligibility

Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks at Master's degree level or any equivalent Grade of 'B' in the seven-point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F. Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR for the respective / allied subjects.

The Ph.D. degree holders registered prior to UGC Regulation 2009 and as per amended UGC Regulation 2016 and so adopted by the University shall be exempted from NET for recruitment subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only; (2) Evaluation of the thesis by at least two external examiners; (Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted; (4) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal; (5)Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminar, based on his/her Ph.D. work. (l)to (5) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/ Pro-Vice-Chancellor/ Dean/ Controller of Examinations.

Experience 3 - 5 years

Application Fee

The applicants are required to submit the DD of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand)

Salary Range Rs.15600- Rs.39100 Per Month

Last Date To Apply 2018-07-10

Contact-

Fakir Mohan University
Vyasa Vihar, Nuapadhi, Balasore, Odisha 756020
06782 275 768

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in