2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd February 2017, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBS Placement Papers For MBA

Don’t worry I will suggest you Placement paper for MBA issued by RBS, so that you can check it and solve easily.

Here is the paper

How to resolve the soc4 and soc7 errors?

What is the maximum size of a 01 level item in COBOL I? in COBOL II?

Where was the first Municipal Corporation in India set up? (a) Bombay (b) Calcutta (c) Delhi (d) Madras

How many such pairs of letters are there in the word STAINLESS each of which has as many letters between them in the word as they have in the English alphabet, in the same sequence? (a) Two (b) Three (c) Four (d) Five (e) None of these

Suppose you want to pageup and page down into the BMS screen , for that what you would do into the CICS application program?

I have the file which is having the extension no as records. sample file will look like below. 2310 3410 3256 4350 3781 5408 I need to replace the record which is starting with 3 to 5 (I.e.) 3410 to 5410. How can we do it through cobol and cobol-db2 program? I need the possible logic?

I have the requirement to compare the two files and pick up the matching records. File 1. file2 23 32 32 13 34 15 35 36 36 35 43 Get the matching records from this 2 files to out file. how you will do this in cobol program?

My cobol program(not having any SQL statements) is calling another cobol program ( having sql statements), what is needed for compilation and run in jcls .

What is tempplate pattern

If a non-DB2 program calls a DB2 program, the calling program's name will be there in SYSIN of IKJEFT01 and the plan name will be that of the called program. But is a bind needed or a plan has to be created for the non-DB2 program also?

What is a Garbage Collection? and what is full recursive Garbage collection?

What is the difference between Sleep and Wait? (Java)

What is the difference between a vector and an Array? (Java)

How do you select cable size for a given load at a given distance from source of supply. How do you find voltage drop.

If I have to draw bending moment diagram of 4 way continous span then how to create it and how to find reaction?

Is there any way to execute more than one proc in the same exec statement at the same time..?

What is the non-congruent principle?

The conditional jump instruction in 8086 have a displacement of more than 1 byte. explain how would you tackle a situation in which it is required to branch, on some condition, to a location which is more than 120 bytes away.

What is the ms flat constant for calculating earth mat design calculation?

I want sample interview question of chemical engg for BARC

In Hyderabad, which s/w training center is best for java, other than core java what r the new tools to learn in java, which tool is best & have current requirement, please give me information about java to learn ?

Tags
placement papers

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in