2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2012, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Kolkata Officers

Currently there are no recruitment notifications provided by RBI for Officers in Grade -‘B’. I am sharing the information from the official website of Reserve Bank of India.

If any notifications were provided by RBI for the recruitment of Officers it will be given in the official website. Keep updated with the website for getting news about the recruitments.
2nd January 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know if there are any vacancies available for the post of Officers with Reserve Bank of India at Kolkata?
2nd January 2016, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Firstly I would like to inform you that Reserve Bank of India does not have any vacancies for officers post at Kolkata.

However you can check the recruitment with them by following the below process:

Firstly visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India which looks like the image below:

At the centre of the page itself you have a section “Whats New” which displays the notifications for recruitment available with Reserve Bank of India.

At the bottom of the page you will find a link for “opportunities@rbi” which will direct you to a new page which looks like the image

On this page at top you will find a section for Current Vacancies, please select which displays a list of options.

Please click on the Vacancies link which will display the vacancies published by RBI.

Please follow the above process in future as well.

Address:

RBI
15, Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata-700 001, India.
Tel: +91 33 22312121,
Fax: +91 33 22309589

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in