2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2015, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rbi bank application form

Hi,
This is Naman preparing for Rbi bank examinations..kindly provide me with all the necessary details…along with the form and all criteria’s
Answer;
Hi Naman.. we kindly regret to inform you that we could not process the exact information you have asked for. So we are providing you with the with some related details summarized as :
But Before appearing in the examination you should check that either you are eligible for this examination or not.
The eligibility details are as:
(a). Your age should be between 20 and 30 years.
(b) Relaxation in The Upper Age Limit:
(i)For schedule caste and schedule tribes the age relaxation is for five years which means for them the age limit is upto to 35 years
(ii)For Other Backward Classes (OBC) are relaxation is upto three years thai is up to 33 years
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for disablebed persons the age relaxation is ten years for general candidates and fifteeb years for sc/st ) candidates.
(iv) For Ex-Servicemen the axe relaxation is upto the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
(v) For Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married the age relaxation isfixed by 10 years
(vi) For those who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Ja mmu and Kashmir between the age relaxation is by 5 year
(c) Educational Qualifications:
1.Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board.
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering d) Experience: (as on 17-01-2015):
3.Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision.
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision.
(d)The other necessary details are as:
1. How to Apply
(i a.).You can apply online only, no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i b.) Before applying online, you should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
(ii) To make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges you should keep the necessary details/documents ready.
(iii)You should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
(iv) You are hereby advised not to share your details under any circumstances or to mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case you do not have a valid personal e-mail ID, you should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
*Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
1. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
`2.450 /- for OBC/General you (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
# As the application form is not available now you can download it from the official site of RBI..
Thank you..visit again

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in