2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

RBI Assistant VS SSC CGL

I have applied for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant and Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam and now I am selected in both so please tell me which job will be best for me? In which field I can get more salary and which job will be good?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Zoological Assistant
NICL Assistant Key
SSC Tax Assistant Profile
BARC Assistant
SSC Application for Tax Assistant
Is Tax Assistant A Good Job
RBI Exam For Assistant
Custom Tax Assistant
RBI Assistant Exam PDF
Assistant Tax Assistant
SSC CGL Tax Assistant Salary
SSC Tax Assistant Paper
The Tax Assistant
Syllabus For Nabard Assistant Manager Nabard Recruitment For Assistant Manager
RRB Lab Assistant
Tax Assistant CGL
Syllabus for NABARD Assistant Manager Assistant General Manager NABARD
SSC CGL tax assistant cut off
SSC CVC Assistant
SSC Tax Assistant Exam
23rd August 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: RBI Assistant VS SSC CGL

Hii sir, Will you Please tell Me Which is Exam is Better to Give Either RBI Assistant or SSC CGL ?
23rd August 2018, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: RBI Assistant VS SSC CGL

According to Me Both Jobs Are Government Jobs But RBI Assistant is Limited Aspect to Bank Whereas in SSC CGL you Have More Opportunites the Difference of Both Are as follow

SSC CGL group B is an officer level job whereas RBI Assistant is clerical level job. At the same time, SSC CGL group C and D are further down in the hierarchy.
Salary is more in SSC CGL, especially in group B.

Work Profile -RBI assistant is a desk job and you will be doing clerical works . While SSC CGL has lots of diff type of posts some are desk job like Asst in various ministries and some are field work like most Inspector posts . While as an RBI employee your influence will extend only to the banking sector

Promotion - After 3 years as RBI assistant you are eligible for promotion exam to Asst Manager a GROUP A post and after that if you have the aptitude you can reach the top levels like General Managers by passing promotion exams but competition is not that easy . But in CGL first promotion can happen after 5 years t

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in