2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2016, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rayalaseema University Revaluation Application Form

Don’t worry buddy I will help you here to get the Rayalaseema University Revaluation Application Form so that you can fill it.

General instruction related to exam

1. The marks statements of the candidates are being sent to the Principals of the concerned colleges. The candidates are directed to collect their marks statements from the concerned Principals on or after 10.02.2016

2. The candidates who are desirous for Re-valuation/ Personal Identification of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed revaluation format along with fees

i) Revaluation Rs. 300/- for each paper

ii) Personal identification Rs. 300/- for each paper

3. The specimen hand-writing of the candidate should be sent separately for each answer script to be revalued shall be enclosed to re-valuation application. The candidates applying for the re- valuation need not wait for the re- valuation results and have to appear for the next examination as per their eligibility

3. Any discrepancy in the result published and the marks statement issued should be brought to the notice of the Dean of Examinations within 15 days from the date of publication of the results through the Principal concerned for rectification.

Rayalaseema University Revaluation Application Form

Address:-
Rayalaseema University
Nandyal Chaurasta Road, Sree Rama Nagar, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518007

Phone:-
19th January 2021, 05:28 PM
Jampan sreeveni

Please help me for revaluation application form
19th January 2021, 05:30 PM
Jampan sreeveni

Will you please help me here to get the Rayalaseema University Revaluation Application form

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in