2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Rayalaseema university Med syllabus

My sister is participating in M.Ed. Entrance Examination conducted by Rayalaseema University? So I am searching for the Rayalaseema university M.Ed. Entrance Examination syllabus? Can you please tell me from where I can download its M.Ed. Entrance Examination syllabus? So it’s beneficial for my sister?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rayalaseema University Migration Rayalaseema University Degree Model Papers
Rayalaseema University PG CET
Rayalaseema University DDE
Rayalaseema University Vacancies
B.ed Result Rayalaseema University
Phd In Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema university login
BBM Syllabus Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema University Scholarship
Rayalaseema University KNL
Rayalaseema University Courses
Rayalaseema University MBA
Rayalaseema university KNL
Rayalaseema university MBA results
About Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema University MBA syllabus
Rayalaseema University Ph.D
PHD from Rayalaseema University
Rayalaseema University Phd Admissions
Rayalaseema University B.Com Results
21st April 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rayalaseema university Med syllabus

My sister has completed B.Ed Degree and wants to do M.Ed from Rayalaseema University. So she said me to download syllabus of this PG Course. So someone is here who will provide syllabus of M.Ed Course of Rayalaseema University?
21st April 2018, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

As you are looking for syllabus of M.Ed Course of Rayalaseema University, so here I am providing detailed syllabus:

Rayalaseema University M.Ed Syllabus

Semester I:

Philosophy of Education
Psychology of Learning and Development
Educational Studies
Introduction to Educational Research
Practicum-cum-Field Work
Selection of Research Problem & Preparation of Dissertation Research
Field Work: Visit to schools (elementary/secondary/senior secondary) and TEIs (DIET/Colleges of Education)

PAPER-1: Philosophy of Education
SECTION A

(i) Philosophy of Education: Nature, Scope and Functions
(ii) Education and Metaphysics: Metaphysical problems confronting educationists related to the nature of the world and nature of man.
(iii) Epistemology and Education: Types of Knowledge, Methods of acquiring knowledge with special reference to logical analysis, positive relativism and logical empiricism.
(iv) Axiology and Education: Meaning, classification and hierarchy of values, Role of education in inculcation of values.

SECTION B
(v) Western Schools of Philosophy (Idealism, Naturalism, Pragmatism, Existentialism, Marxism) with special reference to the concepts of reality, knowledge and values, their educational implications for aims, contents and methods of education.
(vi) Indian Schools of Philosophy (Sankhya, Vedanta, Buddhism, Islamic traditions, Sikhism) with special reference to the concepts of reality, knowledge and values, their educational implications for aims, contents and methods of education.

Sessional Work (Any one of activities)
i). Case study of a school/college/university w.r.t. philosophical aspects of learning.
ii). Critical appraisal of a thinker/book in terms of philosophy of life, values and ethics.
iii). Observations of a group of community members on socio-political conditions of country in a group discussion or critical review of a newspaper article on a current social issue of concern on girl child/women and marginalized section of society.

PAPER-2: Psychology of Learning and Development

SECTION - A
(i) Educational Psychology: Concept, scope and its contribution. Methods: Experimental, case-study and observation.
(ii) Human Development: Piagets and Bruners theories of cognitive development with their implications.
(iii) Learning: Concept and process, theories of Skinner, Bandura, Kohler and Gagnes hierarchy.
(iv) Individual Differences and causes of inter and intra-individual differences, Intelligence: concept, theories of Cattel, Gardner and Guilford. Measurement of Intelligence by verbal, non-verbal and performance tests. Controversies in Intelligence testing, emergence of social and emotional intelligence.

SECTION - B
(v) Personality: Concept, development and theories: Allport, Erickson, Bandura and BigFive Model, personality assessment by subjective, objective and projective techniques.
(vi) Motivation: Concept, types and strategies. Achievement motivation-Maslows Concept.
(vii) Mental Health: Concept, criteria for good mental health, issues and problems related to mental health. Strategies of promoting mental health of students and teachers.
(viii) Conflict: Concept and types, conflict as a barrier in decision-making process. Stress: Concept, causes and coping. Defence Mechanism.
(ix) Creativity: Concept, dimensions and identification of creative children, educational programmes for nurturing creativity.

Practical (A minimum of four practical to be performed)
Administration of:
Verbal Intelligence Test.
Non-verbal Intelligence Test.
Personality Inventory.
Mental Health Test.
Creativity Test.
Achievement Motivation Test.

PAPER-3: Educational Studies
SECTION - A

(i) Meaning and Nature of Education: Indian and Western Concepts, Scope of Education as a practice and as a field of study, Types of Education: Formal, Informal and Non-formal Education.
(ii) Aims of Education: Factors determining aims of education, Individual and Social aims of education.
(iii) Paradigms of Educational Practice: Behaviorism, Constructivism, Critical Pedagogy.
(iv) Reading and Understading Educational Texts:
a) Maria Montessori: The Secret of Childhood
b) Theodore Schultz: Investment in Human Capital
c) Paulo Freire: Pedagogy of the Oppressed
d) Krishna Kumar: Raj, Samaaj Aur Shiksha.

SECTION - B
(v) Vision of Education in Independent India vis-vis the national ideals of democracy, secularism, equality and social justice. Aims of education in India as recommended by Education Commission (1964-66) and National Policy on Education (1986).
(vi) Nature and functions of University Grants Commission (UGC), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) and District Institute of Education and Training (DIET).
(vii) Contemporary concerns of Education Policy and Practice: Education for All: International Initiatives and their implications for universalization of elementary education in India, Right to Education Act 2009, Expansion of Secondary and Higher Education in India: Issues of equity and quality.

(viii) Emerging issues in education: Globalization of Education, Community participation in education, Private-Public Partnership in education; Educational Programmes, their objectives and implementation: Saakshar Bharat Mission, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA).

Sessional Work (any one of the activities)
i) Critical review of a recommended book/script written by a scholar/thinker/government document to reflect on educational development of a nation or state.
ii) Identification of educational practices by an institution to address the betterment of living conditions of marginalized sections of society.
iii) Success story of learner/institution/programme in overcoming barriers to inclusive education.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rayalaseema University M.Ed Syllabus.pdf (603.7 KB, 227 views)
22nd January 2020, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the M.Ed semistar - 1 syllabus and papers of exam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in