2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: RAW Recruitment Procedure

Jai hind sir
I'm social enterpruner want to do something for country
Is any where any how I come for use it will be great honour for me, I was looking to join raw but after reading above information I'm not eligible but fire is still there contact me at 9699190601
13th September 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi

I would like to know is it possible to go by any other pathway to join RAW for civilians?

please advise.

Thanks
5th October 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to know How to join RAW (Research and Analysis Wing), will you plz let me know Recruitment Procedure to join RAW as I want to give my service to my country ??
5th October 2019, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

As per me RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services

Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Analyst Level

Generally they are posted on a desk job, An analyst play a great role in the organization.

Experts in Various Field
RAW is having a panel of experts in various fields; whether you are a handwriting expert, a super computer hacker or any other special one.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in