2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2019, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Rabindra Bharati University Migration Form Download

One applying for migration certificate of Rabindra Bharati University need to follow the rules mentioned below:

1. One must apply for Migration Certificate to the Registrar in person and must produce original & also photocopy of Registration Certificate, Final Admit Card, Final Mark Sheet & any document related to admission to other Institute.

2. One must deposit Migration Fees to the cash Section as per rates mentioned below along with the application:
a. For issuing Migration Certificate after 7 days :Rs.300/-
b. For issuing Migration Certificate after 3 days :Rs.500/-

3. One must collect the Migration Certificate only in person from migration department on presentation of the Money Receipt, Final Mark Sheet & Registration Certificate.

Rules for applying for the Migration Certificate of Rabindra Bharati University

Contact Detail:
Rabindra Bharati University
Emerald Bower Campus
56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 050
Email: registrar@rbu.ac.in

Jorasanko Campus
6/4, Dwarkanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata – 700 007
6th May 2021, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate from Rabindrabharati University..... So any online process is there to apply and collect the certified?? Please help...
12th August 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of Migration certificate now?
21st January 2022, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

I admit rbu in eng hons course on 2021 also my registration number is issued but certificate is not issued, on 08.01.2022 i am select for admission in b.sc nursing course under wbuhs and i take admission in b,sc nursing course.
I do not attend my ist sem exam of rbu .so for registration of wbuhs , migration of rbu is necessary, please inform
7th May 2022, 09:42 PM
Payel Dey

Sir /Ma'am
I have done my M.A in Education on 2014 from Rabindra Bharati University. Now I need the migration certificate. Can I get the migration certificate from online ?? Please guide me how to collect migration certificate from online.

Thanks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in