2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Qualification For KSRTC Driver

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Driver Post Recruitment in the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will you Please Provide me the Required Qualification for the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPUAT Driver
SSC Driver Post
DMRC Driver Salary
KSRTC Driver Selection List
KSRTC Riserve Driver Rank List
Driver Job In Indian Navy
Driver Job In ONGC
HCL VGA Driver For Windows XP
HCL Ethernet Driver
MBA driver services
Driver Job In ONGC
Becoming A Train Driver RRB
How To Get A Job As A Train Driver
Patna AIIMS Driver
SSC Driver job
SSC Driver Recruitment
Driver Modbus RTU
DSSSB DTC Driver Vacancy
MCPS school bus driver
Kerala PSC KSRTC driver results
27th November 2017, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Qualification For KSRTC Driver

The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a state-owned road transportation company in the state of Karnataka in India. KSRTC has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state owned transport companies.

As you asking for the Driver Post Recruitment in the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation let me tell you that At Present there Are No job opening for any post in the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Here I am Sharing With you Eligibility Criteria for the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation

Eligibility Criteria

Age Factor The minimum age to apply for these posts is 24 years. The maximum age to apply is 35 years and the age relaxation will also be given as per the rules.

Education Qualifications The contender must have passes 10th class from any recognized school or institute.

Driver Experience The candidates applying for the driver post must hold a driving license for both the light motor vehicle and heavy motor vehicle.

Selection Process:
Written Examination
Personal interview
Document Verification

For more information you may Contact to the KSRTC the contact details are given below

Contact details
KSRTC
Address: Bhagawan Pet, Ward No. 5, Badami Taluk,, India, Guledagudda, Karnataka 587203
Phone: 083572 50986

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in