2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: PUSA institute of hotel management forms

Hii sir, I Wants to get the MSC Examination of the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi ?
25th June 2018, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PUSA institute of hotel management forms

Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi, generally known as IHM Pusa, is a hospitality management school located in Delhi, India. IHM Pusa is situated in Pusa Institutional Area, New Delhi.

As you Asking for the Examination Form of the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa let me tell you that At present the Examination form for the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi is Noy Available Here I am giving you the Information by Which you may get the Examination form of the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi

Visit the Official site of the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi

The page may look as follow

Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi

There At the Top of the page you may get the Menu of Examination click on It, After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the MSc Examination form of the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi Examination Form

Contact Details :
Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi
Address: Pusa, Library Avenue, New Delhi, Delhi 110012
Phone: 011 2584 1411

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in