2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th September 2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjabi University Patiala Gyani Date Sheet

As you want to do Punjabi University Patiala Gyani courses Date Sheet, so for it I am telling process here :

Go to the Punjabi University Patiala official website

Click on examination option given at the left hand side

By click there you will land on new page

Where you need to click on date sheet option given same side

After click there you will land on date sheet page which look like given below image

as on 4.8.2016 following exam date sheet avail there

B. Lib Supplementary Exam
B.Sc.Sem-1st & 3rd Special Exam for NCC Students
BCA Sem. 6th Prepone Exam
M. Lib. Supplementary Exam
Important information Regarding Supplimentary Exam.
Postponing Paper-2 : Certificate Course in French of 27.6.2015
Correction in B.Com. Sem-II, IV & VI
Regarding Commencement Date of M.Phil Sem-2nd
Important Information for M.Ed. (Distance Education) Part-I & II Students and for M.Ed. One Year Reappear/Improvement Students.Change of Centre From Patiala-716 to Patiala-715
Important Information Regarding Postponing Exam. of M.Com. Sem- 4 Paper of dated 19.05.2015
Important Information Regarding Postponing Exam. of B.Voc. (Food Processing & Engg.) Sem - 2 Paper of dated 18.05.2015
Important Information B.Sc. Semester -6th Students appearing in M.Sc. Entrance Tests.
Important Information regarding BA Part-II (Annual System) Hon's Economics Paper-4: Money & Banking from 09.05.2015 to 11.05.2015
Important Information regarding conduct of Environment & Road Safety Awareness by University
Important Information regarding postponing MA English Sem -2nd and 4th Exam for campus Students only
Important Information Regarding change of Examination centre for B.A Part-I,II & III students from Patiala-713 to Patiala-711 w.e.f. 03.04.2015
Clarification about conduct of Paper Environmental & Road Safety Awareness of B.A Part-II (Annual System)

Important Information Regarding change of Examination centre for B.A Part-I,II & III students from Talwandi Sabo-232 to Talwandi Sabo-213 w.e.f. 02.04.2015
Postponing Exams of 11.4.2015 for Centre Bardwal-907 & 922 Due to Dhuri By-Elections
List of Centres for Semester Exams of May 2015
Schedule of Exam for Semester May-2015
Important Information regarding change of centre for students of M.A Part-I (English, Punjabi, History) & M.A Part-II (Political Science , Punjabi , History) from Patiala-709 M.M Modi College to Patiala-713 Khalsa College

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in