2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th April 2013, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University MA English

Punjab University is a good university. This university offers so many courses like M.A, B.A, B.Sc etc.
As you said that you are the student of Punjab University and doing MA in English field.
And you want to get M.A syllabus and it’s Model Question Paper. So here I am giving you some steps through which you can download your syllabus.

Go to on its official site.
Just move to left pane and click on “Complete syllabi “option.
Then syllabus page will appear.
Now click on “M.A. English Semester System 2012 2013” option which is situated in “language”block.
Now download it.

For your convenience here I am also providing you one PDF file which contains M.A English syllabus of Punjab University. So feel free to download it from here. And all the best for your exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab University MA English syllabus.pdf (607.9 KB, 791 views)
23rd May 2013, 03:32 PM
sukhsardar@ymail.com

hi, i am sukhwinder singh from Gurdaspur. I want do ma in English from Punjabi university. So please send me a syllabus ma English 1st & 2nd semester. Thanks
17th April 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

m.a punjabi 2nd question paper 2015

I am student of Punjab University and doing MA in Punjabi. My examinations are near so I want to get my Model Question Paper so that I can do good preparation. Please provide me soon.
9th June 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Punjab University MA English

Hello sir my name is rajendra singh I am doing MA(english) in Punjab university. Sir I am facing many problems without the syllabus. So as can you provide me the syllabus of its.
9th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Punjab University is One of the oldest Universities in India
set in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).

Times Higher Education Asian University rankings is 1st in India and 32nd in Asia,

Ranked 141-150 in QS University Ranking: BRICS
Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, powered by Thomson Reuters.

Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies.

Hello bro… as you said that you are doing MA(english) in Punjab university. you are facing many problems without the syllabus. don’t worry bro. here I am providing you the syllabus in a pdf file. Or some information.

Address:
Punjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Punjab, india
Phone: 0172 253 4818

[MAP]Punjab University[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf punjab university ma English syllabus.pdf (339.5 KB, 101 views)
20th December 2016, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone send me Master of Arts Ist Semester (0233) Examination 2250 English (British Poetry-1) Paper II QUESTION PAPER dt. 12.12.2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in