2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd June 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: PUNJAB university Chandigarh revaluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by palwindersingh1 View Post
I am student of the PUNJAB University Chandigarh B.A.III. I am waiting for the PUNJAB university Chandigarh B.A.III revaluation result. please tell me from where I can check my result?
I am student of the PUNJAB University Chandigarh B.A.III. I am waiting for the PUNJAB university Chandigarh B.A.III revaluation result. please tell me from where I can check my result?
23rd June 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am student of the PUNJAB University Chandigarh B.A.III april 2014. I am waiting for the PUNJAB university Chandigarh B.A.III revaluation result april-2014. please tell me from where I can check my result?
I am waiting for the PUNJAB university Chandigarh B.A.III revaluation result april-2014. please tell me from where I can check my result?
16th July 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am student of the pu chanigarh b.a 1st year. I am waiting for the pu vhf b.a 1st years revaluation result please tell me from where I can check my result?
22nd July 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir mene abhi reevalution bhari hai aur mene ba 2 yr mai bhari hai lekin muje 3 rd yr mai admisn lena hai lekin ho nahi hai plz sir yeh btado ki result kb tk aayega nahi toh mera saal kharab ho jayega plz btado na
29th July 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am student of the PUNJAB University Chandigarh B.A.III. I am waiting for the PUNJAB university Chandigarh B.A.III revaluation result.
1st August 2014, 01:21 PM
prashant thakur

when will be the re evaluation result of bca1 declared 2013-2014
3rd September 2014, 05:59 AM

anybody please tell me when coming result of b.com 1st year revolution 2014
4th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com 1 corresponded student...can you pls tell me when will be result declare....
24th September 2014, 10:18 PM
simmi moton

iam waiting for the revaluation result of the ba 3rd 2014.pls tell me when it will be declared?
4th October 2014, 07:30 AM

Cgeck Revaluation Result

R/Sir,
I want to check the result of my sister in law. She has taken the exam in the year of March 2014. We paid all the charges of revaluation under the revaluation policy of the Punjab University Chandigarh. But the result not come yet. We want to know about her revaluation results.
Kindly help us to find out.
We shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
Hoping a favorable reply.

With Regards,
Satnam Deepak

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in