2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab National Bank Parivar

PNB Parivar (HRMS Package) was implemented in the year 2006 to act as a prerequisite to payroll processing/centralized salary requirements of bank.
PNB Parivar (HRMS Package) providing many facilities viz. centralized payroll processing and employee record maintenance along with provides a plethora of other useful processes and functions. Some of these important activities include Performance Appraisal, Attendance, HR Management Information System, Training Management, Employee Selection and Promotion Process, Employee Self-Service and Absence Management.
The payroll module automates the pay process by gathering data on employee and calculating various deductions and generating employee pay reports. The training module provides a system for administering and tracking employee training and development activities.
An employee is provided with the facility of online submission of leave, Assets and Liabilities, Performance Appraisal, Newspaper and Petrol reimbursement undertakings and also these facilities are available to him via Employee Self Service and can be accessed through the Internet.
The HRMS integrates employee information pertaining to different modules into a single point of access and management and provides a rigid and flexible framework for providing the above mentioned services.

PNP offers mainly two types of welfare scheme .The file of these two schemes are:
1. Staff welfare schemes covered under “Staff Welfare Fund” (For Serving & Retired Employees).
2. Financial assistance to the family of deceased on account of death during the service period under bank’s different staff welfare schemes.
For knowing more about PNP pls contact
Email: pnbparivar@pnb.co.in
Telephone :011-26160548; 011-26101354; 011-26102303 (Ext. 533 & 534)

Address:
Technical Team (HRMS), Personnel Administration Division, Head Office Punjab National Bank, 7 Bhikaiji Cama Place - New Delhi
28th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am a employee of Punjab National Bank (PNB) bank and I want to submit online leave application through Parivar, so please tell me how can I sanction online leave through parivar?
28th November 2015, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, Punjab National Bank Parivar is a HRMS system which is used for maintain employee services. Here I am providing the details of how to submit leave through Parivar.

PNB Parivar (HRMS Package) was developed in the year 2006 for centralized the payroll processing salary requirements of PNB bank.

It also useful to perform some other activities include Performance Appraisal, Attendance, HR Management Information System, Training Management, Employee Selection and Promotion Process, Employee Self-Service and Absence Management.

Procedure to submit online leave application:-

Parivar HRMS is available on all braches of bank as well as on internet also.

Every employee has its userID and password to login the Parivar HRMS system.

You will submit leave application online to “Leave Sanctioning
Authority” under “Employee Self Service”.

Now the “Sanctioning Authority” will sanction or reject the leave application
under “Manager Self Service”, If in case of rejection, when sanctioning authority will be required to record reasons for rejection of leave

In this system every employee will be able to check the status of leave submitted
i.e. sanctioned or rejected.

In this system you will have the option of carrying modification in leave type or
number of days before it is sanctioned.

There is Sick leave and Unavailed Leave will be sanctioned only on submission
of medical certificate, without it leave not be sactioned.

The Controlling office of HRMS Parivar system will record leave data in respect of employee of non-CBS branches.

Here I am attaching a file which give you detail knowledge to operate Parivar system for sanction of leave.

Online leave application process for Punjab National Bank.

Last edited by pawan; 28th November 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in