2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana Bsc

I want to do B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture program in Punjab Agricultural University - [PAU], Ludhiana so can you provide me the details of the program?
26th June 2018, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana Bsc

The Punjab Agricultural University - [PAU], Ludhiana offers B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture program of duration 4 years.

B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Honours is a full-time four-year course Degree offered by Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana and approved by UGC and ICAR.

Duration - 4-year

Intake - 94

Eligibility-

10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate Two year Diploma in Agriculture

Candidates are required to clear AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test) exam.

Date of entrance Exam - 07.06.2018

AAT exam Syllabus

Section-I: Agriculture Aptitude

Knowledge of candidates in vernacular language about the land measurements, cultivation of various Rabi and Kharif crops, fruits and vegetables, important fertilizers, farm hand tools, implements, weeds and also about general agriculture and allied activities.

Section-II: General Science

The syllabi will be the same as the syllabus for 9th and 10th standard of Punjab School Education Board/ Central Board of Secondary Education / Indian Certificate Secondary Education.

Section-III: General English

The syllabi will be the same as the syllabus for 9th and 10th standard of Punjab School Education Board/ Central Board of Secondary Education / Indian Certificate Secondary Education.

Section-IV: Mathematics

Contact-

Punjab Agricultural University
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
0161 240 1960

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in