2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab Agricultural University Forms

The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is a Public University which is located in the city of Ludhiana, Punjab, India.

It was established in 1962.

You are looking for the details regarding the Request Form for Membership of Wi-FI Access Identification (For Faculty/Staff) of the Punjab Agricultural University. So I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

I am providing you the form in the form of attachment in that form you will have to fill the following:

Name
Designation
Mobile No
Department
Phone No of the Deptt
Name of Building
E-mail ID (Personal)
E-mail ID (Official) (On PAU Domain)

Request Form for Membership of Wi-FI Access Identification (For Faculty/Staff) of the Punjab Agricultural University

Punjab Agricultural University
Ferozepur Road Near Vishal Mega Mart, Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
0161 240 1960

Map:
[MAP]Punjab Agricultural University[/MAP]
25th May 2020, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Punjab Agricultural University will I get Form for Admission in B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) program?
25th May 2020, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana is largest agriculture university in Asia. It is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 60 overall in India and 38 among universities in 2018.

B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) programmes

The admission to B. Tech. Degree Programmes in Punjab Agricultural University is done based on the merit in Joint Engineering Entrance Test (JEE mains). The admission process followed for 1st and 2nd Counselling for candidates from Punjab and Chandigarh.

To get Form for Admission in B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) program on the official website of Punjab Agricultural University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Punjab Agricultural University

Under What's New on the right of the home page, you will get the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Punjab Agricultural University
Ludhiana-141004
Punjab, India
Tel. 91-161- 2401960-79 Ext:- 213
Fax 91-161- 2400945
Email:- registrar@pau.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in