2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2012, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pune University Phd in Management

The Pune University offers Phd in Management and conduct entrance exam for providing admission in this program.

Eligibility:
Candidates who have done Post Graduate Degree Exam with not less than 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) can apply for this program.

The university has not announced key dates for admission in this program in 2012 so I am providing you tentative dates of the program:

Start Date of Online Application Form- second week of November 2012
Last Date of Online Application Form- third week of November 2012
Last Date of submission for Printed Application Form along with Documents- first week of December 2012
Issue of Hall Ticket – second week of December 2012
Examination Date- second week of December 2012
30th November 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do Ph.D in Managament from Pune University so please provide me information about this.
30th November 2015, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

The Savitribai Phule Pune University offers research programmes in different subjects listed in Statute No. 160 and in inter-disciplinary areas leading to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy.

Eligibility Criteria

a) Person having a post Graduate Degree(Master Degree) Examination with at least 50% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average(GPA).

b) Persons having passed Post-Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination Law Faculty with at least 55%.

c) 5% relaxation for reserve category students of Maharashtra State only.

Exemption from appearing Written Test:

i. Qualified in GATE(valid score)/GPAT(valid score)/ SET/ NET/JRF/SRF Examinations.

ii. M. Phil degree completed from any Statutory Recognized University in a relevant subject.

Documents required

University Copy of Bank Challan

Attested Xerex Copy of Mark List of Master's Degree

Attested Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate in case of Reserved Categories (If Applicable)

Attested Copy of Medical Certificate in case of candidates exempted as per University Circulars

Attested copy of previous result of Ph. D. Entrance Examination Paper- I (if applicable)

Contact details

Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007 Maharashtra, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in