2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pune University PhD Entrance Test form submission date

The Pune University offers admission in PhD course on the bases the score in the Entrance Exam. The University of Pune Online Entrance Examination there would be two papers. These are as follows:

Paper 1 would be General Aptitude Test of 100 marks and

Paper 2 would be Subject wise / Faculty wise of 100 marks.
Paper I :

General Aptitude Test which will have 100 questions with multiple choice covering Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Language Aptitude.

Paper 2 :

Subject Specific Test : This paper will be also of 100 marks. Paper – 2 examination will be conducted by respective University Departments / Research Centres only.
20 Marks will be covered for objective – multiple choices with 20 questions covering relevant subject in the faculty.
80 Marks will be covered by theoretical descriptive questions.
The respective faculty of the department faculty / Research Centre will decide the nature of theoretical questions and weightages to be given out of 80 marks on various components of theory questions such as descriptive questions, case study, comprehension, essays etc.
The syllabus of various papers covered under different Boards and Faculties will be decided by faculty of University and the same will be notified.

Important dates:

You are asking for the Pune University Ph.D. Online Entrance Examination important dates. Here I am providing you the Pune University Ph.D. Online Entrance Examination schedule. This is as follows:

Date of Online Application Form was on 20th November, 2013
Last date of Online Application Form was on 20th December, 2013
Last date of submission of hard copies (Application form & supporting documents) was on 6th January 2014
Issue of Hall Ticket was on 8th January 2014
Online Examination Date was on 16th January 2014
23rd December 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Missed application dates

I want to applay for entrance test of PHD for pune university but i missed the date of application. can you please suggest me any option..? how i can apply...?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in