2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2014, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pune Petroleum Engineering Colleges

Petroleum Engineering deals in the recovery, development and processing of petroleum.

Here is the list of few Petroleum Engineering in Pune which you are looking for .

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
S.No. 124, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 30273400, 30273459
(020) 5442770

University of Pune
Ganeshkhind
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 25693868, 25698007, 25601182, 25650202

Courses:
The various courses offered under petroleum engineering are:
B.E. Petroleum and Offshore Engineering.
B.Tech. Petroleum Engineering.
B.Tech. Petroleum Refining And Petrochemicals Engineering.
B.Tech. Petroleum Refining Engineering..
B.E. Petroleum Engineering.
B.Tech. Applied Petroleum Engineering.
B.Tech. Petrochemical Engineering.

Eligibility :
Applicants must have pass 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects.
20th March 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can you list me the names and contact detail of some of the good Petroleum Engineering Colleges or Institutes in Pune as I want to take admission in it?
20th March 2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

As per my knowledge there is only one college in Pune that offer Petroleum Engineering course and it is:

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (M.I.T.),
S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud , Pune (Pune Dist.) – 411038

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (M.I.T) Petroleum Engineering

Eligibility

Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate:
Candidate should be an Indian National and need to pass the HSC (Std XII) exam of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject

One need to score at least 50% marks (minimum 45% marks, for Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject added together.

One must have obtained a positive Composite score i.e., marks obtained after adding 50% of JEE (Main) marks and 50% of normalized Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Exam) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Eligibility Criteria for All India Candidates:
Candidate must be an Indian National and must have pass the HSC exam of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject

One must have scored at least 50% marks (minimum 45%marks, for Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and

Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject added together and obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) (Paper 1) given by CBSE.

For the candidates wishing admission under Management Quota
Candidates from Maharashtra State and outside Maharashtra State, having educational qualification as specified, are eligible for Management Quota, who obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) (Paper 1) conducted by CBSE.

They also need to apply separately to the Management of the respective institutes for these seats.

For Diploma holder candidates

The Candidate must be an Indian National and must have pass Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology with minimum 45 % marks (40 % marks for backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.

OR

The Candidate need to be an Indian National and should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC /Association of Indian Universities recognized University with minimum 45% marks (40 % marks incase of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed XII standard exam with Mathematics as the subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. level.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in