2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

PTU University MBA

I have completed BCA and want to join MBA course at Punjab Technical University . What are the MBA specializations are available at Punjab Technical University ? Provide the fee structure need to pursue MBA courses at PTU ?
17th November 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: PTU University MBA

I would like to know the MBA course details offered at I K Gujral Punjab Technical University?
17th November 2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU University MBA

The MBA course details offered at I K Gujral Punjab Technical University is as given below:

Course Description

Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

MBA Program is the main course offered at Punjab Institute of Management (PIM), I.K.G. PTU Main Campus. Applicants for an MBA program can concentrate in the areas of Marketing, Finance and Human Resources. The total intake for MBA program is 60 only.

Applicants qualifying CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or any other corresponding national level examination with minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% in case of SC/ST) are eligible to apply.

Candidates who have not given any national level entry exam as mentioned above but have secured 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST) in graduation degree are also eligible to apply for admission to MBA by appearing in an objective type written exam conducted by PIM. Applicant whose result are awaited are also eligible to appear in entrance exam.

Facilities Available on Campus of IKG PTU are as follows:

Well up to computer laboratory.

Broad Band internet connection and Wi-Fi connection to be used by students, faculty and research fellows.

Well furnished and completely air conditioned classrooms.

Multi-media instruction tool available.

geared up technology for holding seminars, presentations, conferences etc.

Low fee composition.

Boys and girls housing hostel.

Free bus facility from Beas, Kapurthala and Jalandhar

Address:

I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Kapurthala,
Near Pushpa Gujral Science City,
Jalandhar, Punjab 144601

0182 266 2521

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in