2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

PTU Conference

As I want to join the International Conference of Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar so can you please give me the information about there schedule? Can I download it from the official website? What is the Abstract Submission Deadlines of the application form?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kanpur Conference
MDU Conference
IIFT Conference
IGIDR Conference
DCE Conference Aarhus
IMS BHU Conference
ICT Mumbai Conference
CSC MBA Conference
MBA DC Conference
NIT Srinagar Conference
UBKV Conference
UHV MBA Conference
Orlando MBA Conference
MBA QA Conference
MBA Military Conference
LDS MBA Conference
NJ MBA Conference
Conference In JNU
IIT KGP Conference
IIM Conference 09
6th August 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: PTU Conference

I want to know the Conference Grants in Punjab Technical University PTU so will you please tell me?
6th August 2018, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU Conference

Only Punjab Technical University PTU affiliated Colleges / Institutions are entitled for the grant under the Scheme of PFAOC.

The proposals should reach the office of Dean (RIC) at PTU at least three months in advance to the dates of Conference. Proposals received under this scheme (PFAOC) are evaluated by duly constituted Expert Committee.

The assistance is in the form of token grant to meet partially, the expenses incurred in organizing the Conference.

The maximum amount of grant, which may be given to any PTU affiliated college is as follows:

Type of Event Maximum Amount of Grant (`)

a. 1 Day Workshop / Seminar 30,000/-

b. 2 Day National Conference 50,000/-

c. 2 Day International Conference 70,000/-

d. 3 Day International Conference 1, 00,000/-

In case of Collaborating with Professional Societies, the funds shall not be diverted to the professional societies. All the expenditures are to be made by the Grantee Institution only (affiliated to IKGPTU).

The sanction once made to organize a specific conference, in any case, cannot be utilized for any other purposes or to organize some other Conference/Seminar / Symposium.

Certificate of clearance from Govt. of India is essential for conducting International Conferences /Symposia.

Prior permission of PTU is required, in case date(s) for the Conference is/are changed.

Applications will only be accepted in the prescribed application format for Partial Financial Assistance for Organizing Conference at National / International Level, provided in this brochure.

Contact-

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
0182 266 2549

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in