2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

PTU Books

Will I get all the books or subject material of my subject Comprehensive Higher Engineering Mathematics of PTU or Punjab Technical University in the Library of the University only? Provide me the contact detail, contact number and map of location of PTU or Punjab Technical University?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Books TK
Buy SSC CGL Books Online I want to purchase the books of Staff Selection Commission
Books for SSC CGL
Books MHT CET
Met Tab Books
MTS Books
Books for PU CET
MBA NET Books
MBA pdf Books
GRE NTS Books
MBA Help Books
Books on MBA
Useful Books for IAS
IIT JAM MCA Books
Recommended Books fir GATE ECE Books
CTS Best Books
IIT-JEE Books
For AIPMT Exam NCERT Books and CBSE Books are enough or Not
SMU MBA e-books
Reference books apart from NCERT books
11th June 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: PTU Books

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus and Books of the Principles & Practices of Management of the Punjab Technical University ?
11th June 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTU Books

As you Asking for the Syllabus and Books of the Principles & Practices of Management of the Punjab Technical University the Syllabus And Books are given below

Principles & Practices of Management

Unit I

Introduction: Definition, nature, scope, importance, Functions of management and manager, Managerial roles and skills, Managerial ethics: need, importance, classification and ethical dilemma, Corporate social responsibility: concept, need, tools and strategies. Evolution of management thought and Management thinkers. Scientific Management, General administrative theories, Quantitative approach, Behavioral approach, Systems approach, Contingency approach.

Unit II
Planning: Importance, types of plans, and process of planning, business forecasting.
Concept, importance, benefits, limitations and process of Managing by Objectives. Strategic management : Nature, importance, purpose, types, process and major kinds of strategies. Decision-Making: Importance, types, steps and approaches, Decision Making in various Conditions, decision tree.

Unit III
Organizing: Concept, types, structure and process of organization, Bases of departmentation, Line & Staff concept; problems of use of staff & ways to avoid line-staff conflict. Authority & power :-concept, responsibility and accountability. Delegation: concept, importance, factors affecting delegation, Reasons for failure and ways to make delegation effective, Span of Management. Decentralization vs centralization: concept, reasons types and advantage vs disadvantages of decentralization. Coordination: Concept, importance, difficulties and
techniques to ensure effective coordination. Punjab Technical University Scheme of (MBA) Batch 2012 Onwards

Unit IV
Control: Concept, importance, characteristics, planning-control relationship, process of control setting objectives, establishing standards, measuring performance, correcting deviations, types, process and techniques of control, Comparative study: Comparative study of main features of Japanese Management and Z-culture of American Companies, Chinese Style Management, Modern management techniques: an overview of various latest techniques: Business process Re engineering, business outsourcing, benchmarking, knowledge management, total quality management process, McKinsey's 7-S Approach, EBusiness Management

Books :

Heinz Weihrich, Cannice & Koontz, Management (A Global Perspective), Tata McGraw Hill
Griffin, Management: Principle & Applications, Cengage Learning
Stephen Robbins & Coulter Mary,Management, Pearsons Education
V S P Rao & V H Krishna, Management, Excel Books
P.Subba Rao, Principles of Management, Himalaya Publishing
Dubrin, Management: Concepts & Cases, Cengage Learning
Daft, Principles of Management, Cengage Learning
Ferrell, Business: A Changing World, Tata McGraw Hill
Mukherjee, Principles of Management and Organisational behaviour, Tata McGraw Hill.

Syllabus and Books of the Principles & Practices of Management of the Punjab Technical University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in