2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2016, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PTET Subject Combination

Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) for admission to B.Ed. Course in various Teacher Training Institutions in the State of Rajasthan.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor's degree / Master's degree examination of Jai Narain Vyas University or any other University recognised as equivalent to and fulfilling the other requirements for admission to B.Ed. Course prescribed hereinafter will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed. Course through PTET

Syllabus
Section A:-

Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities: (i) Reasoning, (ii) Imagination, (iii) Judgement & Decision Making, (iv) Creative Thinking, (v) Generalization, (vi) Drawing Inferences, etc.

Section B : Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly on the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.

Section C: General awareness Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions mainly regarding the following areas: (i) Current affair (National & International), (ii) Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.

Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in